Our annual cross country camp will be from July 23 to July 26. High school athletes will be leaving Evergreen High School on July 23 at 7:00 am and will be traveling to Pokagon State Park by bus. We will be returning to the high school around 3:00 pm on July 26. The cost for camp will be $30 per runner. Checks can be made out to Evergreen Cross Country.
The goals for camp include:
- To strengthen your relationship with your teammates and coaches.
- To establish a foundation of training for the upcoming season.
- To learn things you may have not known about yourself.
- To both have fun and train in a relaxed environment outside of your home.
- To be safe in everything you do.
- To set goals for your upcoming season.
- To learn to work together as a team.
What to bring to camp:
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Bug spray/sunscreen
- Sandals/flipflops (shower and hanging out)
- Running Shoes
- Beach Towel/Bathing Towel
- Running clothes (x7 runs)
- Casual clothes (x4 days)
- Lawn Chair (please put name on it)
- Bicycle (bring to HS)
- Emergency Medical Form (see Coaches for forms – please fill out a new one for our records)
- Parent Travel Consent
- 2018 Camp Behavior Consent
*We are in need of at least 3 parent chaperones Primary responsibilities will be to assist with meals and help ensure athletes are safe and accounted for. If you are interested let Coach Hesson or Coach Schwan know. If you are interested in bringing your family to camp, you may call Pokagon at 1-866-622-6746 to reserve a camp spot (coaches can provide our campsites upon request)
Paperwork & camp fee is due by July 19, 2018 to Coach Hesson