Regional Championship Sat. 10/27 (Team and individual qualifiers)
Results available at http://www.baumspage.com/cc/reg/tiffin/2018/g3.htm
Course maps: Tiffin Regional Course
Hedges Boyer Park
491 Coe St.
Tiffin, OH 44883
Every one of our runners has run on this course at least once, and for some this is their fourth time, so we’re on familiar ground here. For those who haven’t seen it, the start and finish area are in a large field circled by trees in the middle of the park, offering a great spectator view of the start and finish. The course map is linked above and will show that a lot of the race can be viewed from that general area. The weather is set to be a carbon copy of last year’s Regional meet: high near 50F and overcast with a chance of rain.
- Unlike the carnival, only team buses are allowed to enter the park. Spectator parking can be found here: Team and Spectator Information
- There is a $7 admission fee (incl. the boys team, even if they ride the team bus)
- Tiffin is about a 90 minute drive from Evergreen High School, so plan accordingly.
- Cell coverage is really bad. Calling, texting, tweeting, etc. is a gamble at any given time.
- Ours is the first race of the day, so it’s a good bet they will start on time
- As mentioned in the schedule, we do plan on stopping for food on the way back (most likely in Fremont). Families, friends and fans are welcome to join us, just know it may get a bit crowded with so many people descending on the place during college football game time.
- All school issued uniforms must match (not a problem for us)
- Any clothing worn under the uniform must be of a solid color
- If more than one competitor from a team wears clothing under the uniform, it must be the same color as the other team members. It does not have to be the same brand or length, nor do all competitors have to wear it if one does or does not choose to.
- Clothing can have a single logo no more than 2 1/4″ square (ex – they could have the UnderArmor logo, but not a Nike swoosh on the front collar and “NIKE” on the back).