Our annual cross country camp will be from July 22 to July 25. High school athletes will be leaving Evergreen High School on July 22 at 7:00 am and will be traveling to Pokagon State Park by bus. We will be returning to the high school around 3:00 pm on July 25. The cost for camp will be $25 per runner. Checks can be made out to Evergreen Cross Country.
The goals for camp include:
- To strengthen your relationship with your teammates and coaches.
- To establish a foundation of training for the upcoming season.
- To learn things you may have not known about yourself.
- To both have fun and train in a relaxed environment outside of your home.
- To be safe in everything you do.
- To set goals for your upcoming season.
- To learn to work together as a team.
What to bring to camp:
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Bug spray/sunscreen
- Sandals/flipflops (shower and hanging out)
- Running Shoes
- Beach Towel/Bathing Towel
- Running clothes (x7 runs)
- Casual clothes (x4 days)
- Lawn/Folding Chair (please put name on it)
- Bicycle (bring to HS)
- Emergency Medical Form (see Coaches for forms – please fill out a new one for our records)
- Parent Travel Consent
- Camp Behavior Consent (link is to 2018 version but sufficient)
Paperwork & camp fee is due by July 19, 2019 to Coach Hesson