Monday, September 21- Team Meeting in Coach Cymbolin’s Room @ 3 pm. MS/HS- Practice @ EHS 3-5 pm
Tuesday, September 22- MS/HS- Practice @ EHS 3-4:30 pm
Wednesday, September 23- Practice @ EHS 3-4:30 pm.
Thursday, September 24- Practice @ EHS 3-4:30 pm.
Friday, September 25- Practice @ EHS 3-4 pm. Team meal at 4 pm.
Saturday, September 26- Liberty Center Extravaganza
At Leaders Farm– 0-064 County Road 16 in Napoleon, Ohio
*For the most accurate directions please use Google to search Leaders Farms (www.leadersfarms.com) and use the directions tab. The actual address is not recognized by most GPS systems.
Results: Results will be available at https://www.baumspage.com/cc/libertycenter/2020/
8:15 am- MS leaves EHS
9:00 am- HS leaves EHS
10:00 am- MS Girls
10:30 am- MS Boys
12:00 pm- HS Girls
1:30 pm- HS Boys
Parking: Spectator parking is in front lot, with the first two rows reserved for handicap parking. There will be a $5 per car fee for parking.
T-shirts: Freedom Invitational t-shirts will be available via presale, with very limited quantities available during race day. Presold shirts may be picked up on the day of the race. Shirts will be bagged together for each school for coaches to pick up. Shirts may be ordered at the following website: https://lcxcextravaganza2020.itemorder.com/sale
Wrist Bands: Discounted wristbands for the farm festival activities will be made available to all coaches, athletes, and spectators the day of the meet.
- Teams are responsible for conducting symptom assessment prior to travel to the competition venue.
- All athletes must wear a mask at all times when not competing.
- Six-feet social distancing must be maintained between individuals when not competing.
- No congregating before or after competition.
- Supply your own water bottle, equipment, hand sanitizer and personal items which are not to be shared with anyone.
- No dogs are permitted on site. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Wearing of a face covering/mask at all times is mandatory. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Spectators should conduct daily symptom assessments. Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
- Six-feet social distancing must be maintained between individuals.
- No congregating before or after competition is permitted.
- Team camps should be at least 20’ apart from each other. No tents unless we have inclement weather.
- Team camp area will be for athletes and coaches only, no spectators/parents.